Looking for recipes Grands!® Cheesy BBQ Cups, the site provides recipes Grands!® Cheesy BBQ Cups that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Grands!® Cheesy BBQ Cups of which you need
|Grands!® Cheesy BBQ Cups|
"Grands!® biscuits make great cups for these barbecue treats!"
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 (10.2 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and barbecue sauce. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
- Pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers; press each into 4-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 1/4-inch rim. Fill with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 13 to 15 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.