Looking for recipes Gluten-Free Impossibly Easy Pizza Bake, each of our site provides recipes Gluten-Free Impossibly Easy Pizza Bake that a person need Listed below are the dishes Gluten-Free Impossibly Easy Pizza Bake that will you need
|Gluten-Free Impossibly Easy Pizza Bake|
"Bisquick™ Gluten Free pancake and baking mix, gluten-free pepperoni and cheese make this an impossibly delicious meal!"
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 2 cups Bisquick™ Gluten Free pancake and baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) package sliced gluten-free pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 41M|
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, cut shortening into Bisquick mix with fork until particles are size of small peas. Stir in milk and eggs until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonful* evenly in bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
- Drizzle about 1 cup pizza sauce over dough. Arrange half of the pepperoni slices evenly over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until golden brown, biscuits in center are cooked and cheese in center is bubbly.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.