Are you searching for recipes Caramel Apple Cupcakes, each of our site provides recipes Caramel Apple Cupcakes that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Caramel Apple Cupcakes that will you need
|Caramel Apple Cupcakes|
"These are great to take to a fall or Halloween party! They are gobbled up fast! Such a cute way to mock candy apples :)"
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 35 caramels
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 24 wooden craft sticks
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 cupcake cups with paper liners.
- Place cake mix into a large bowl, and pour in water, vegetable oil, and eggs. With an electric mixer on low speed, beat until moistened and combined, about 30 seconds. Increase mixer speed to medium, and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in the chopped apple, and fill the prepared cupcake cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove cupcake pans to a wire rack to cool.
- When cupcakes have cooled, melt the caramels with evaporated milk in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and combined, about 4 minutes. Spread the caramel icing over the cupcakes, and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Insert a wooden stick into the center of each cupcake.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.