Looking for recipes Hazelnut French Toast, the site provides recipes Hazelnut French Toast that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Hazelnut French Toast that will you need
|Hazelnut French Toast|
"An elegant, yet easy breakfast or brunch item that is sure to impress. If you wish, a small pinch of nutmeg works well in this recipe. Just add it to the egg mixture."
- 1 cup beaten eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur (such as Frangelico®)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided, or more as needed
- 12 pieces brioche (about 1 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, and hazelnut liqueur together in a shallow bowl.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large skillet, tilting the skillet to assure complete coverage.
- Dip 2 slices brioche in the egg mixture, moistening both sides.
- Cook brioche in the hot skillet until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat process until all bread is cooked.
- Cut each slice of brioche into half on a bias. Sprinkle hazelnuts over the halves and top with maple syrup.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the batter. The actual amount of the batter consumed will vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.