Trying to find recipes Healthy-ish Chocolate Cake, our own site provides recipes Healthy-ish Chocolate Cake that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Healthy-ish Chocolate Cake of which you need
|Healthy-ish Chocolate Cake|
"I started out trying to make healthy brownies and ended up with this moist and healthy chocolate cake!"
- 2/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat agave nectar, applesauce, raw sugar, eggs, sunflower oil, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Whisk all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt together in another bowl. Add flour mixture to applesauce mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold zucchini and walnuts into applesauce mixture until batter is evenly-mixed. Spread batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.