Are you searching for recipes Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes, our own site provides recipes Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes of which you need
|Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes|
"So tasty! These are sure to disappear quickly after you make them! Good recipe to make the day before serving."
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pound whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with foil liners.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar together in a bowl. Press crumbs into the bottoms of prepared muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until filling is smooth. Divide filling between muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden around the edges and slightly cracked, about 10 minutes. Cool completely and top each with cherry pie filling.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.