Looking for recipes Green Curry, Pumpkin, and Coriander Soup, each of our site provides recipes Green Curry, Pumpkin, and Coriander Soup that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Green Curry, Pumpkin, and Coriander Soup of which you need
|Green Curry, Pumpkin, and Coriander Soup|
"Delicious way to mix up your average pumpkin soup. It's got a bit of a spicy kick without being too much. Huge hit with everybody here. Serve with some crusty bread and enjoy."
- 1/2 fresh pumpkin - seeded, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- water as needed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 3M||Ready in : 40M|
- Put pumpkin in a saucepan. Pour vegetable stock over the pumpkin and add enough water so the pumpkin is completely covered; bring to a boil and cook until pumpkin is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain pumpkin, reserving liquid, and transfer pumpkin to a large bowl. Mash pumpkin with a potato masher until smooth. Transfer mashed pumpkin to a saucepan.
- Stir sour cream, butter, curry paste, coriander, and garlic into the pumpkin until the butter melts and the mixture is smooth; heat the mixture on low until warmed through, stirring small amounts of the reserved liquid into the mixture until you reach your desired consistency, at least 10 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.