Trying to find recipes Heavenly Turkey Soup, the site provides recipes Heavenly Turkey Soup that a person need Listed below are the dishes Heavenly Turkey Soup of which you need
|Heavenly Turkey Soup|
"This soup serves more than one purpose. It's a light, refreshing sunny-day lunch, yet warm and comforting on the rainy evening."
- 10 cups water
- 1 cup cubed turkey breast meat, with bone, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped fresh asparagus
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 (1.8 ounce) tub instant dry lentil soup mix
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 40M|
- Place water, turkey breast bone, onion, garlic, pepper flakes, sea salt, and bouillon cubes in a large pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer broth for 20 minutes.
- Stir broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, turkey breast meat, asparagus, bell pepper, and instant soup mix into broth. Return soup to a simmer; cook for 10 minutes. Remove breast bone. Ladle soup into bowls; top with bean sprouts.
- Add a little or a lot of the red pepper flakes, depending on the heat you like; you can also substitute fresh bird chiles. Mix and match your veggies as you like. For an Asian twist, use some rice noodles and an egg instead of soup mix. This is a very playful dish.
- Nutrition does not include turkey breast bone.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.