Are you searching for recipes Celery Root and Potato Puree, the site provides recipes Celery Root and Potato Puree that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Celery Root and Potato Puree of which you need
|Celery Root and Potato Puree|
"This is a delicious, low-carb way to trick-out your standard mashed potatoes. By using half celery root we'll not only save a bunch of carbs, but more we'll create something very delicious and unique."
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large celery root, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pinch freshly grated nutmeg, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Place potatoes and celery root into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and coarsely mash with a potato masher.
- Mash butter, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper into potato mixture until desired consistency is reached. Fold cream into puree until just combined.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.