Trying to find recipes Apple Breakfast (Easy Slow Cooker Oatmeal), each of our site provides recipes Apple Breakfast (Easy Slow Cooker Oatmeal) that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Apple Breakfast (Easy Slow Cooker Oatmeal) that will you need
|Apple Breakfast (Easy Slow Cooker Oatmeal)|
"Hot spiced oatmeal with apples slow-cooked overnight is easy! Mix before bed and enjoy a richly spiced hearty breakfast that really sticks with you. The apples make it special. The oats make it healthy. Serve with butter, milk, or half-and-half. Our whole family loves this breakfast treat! The kids don't even realize they are eating mostly oatmeal!"
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sliced apple
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 5H10M|
- Stir oats, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves together in a slow cooker; add water, apple slices, vegetable oil, and molasses. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Cook on Low 5 to 7 hours.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.