Popular Recipes Spicy Broccoli and Tomato with Farro

Trying to find recipes Spicy Broccoli and Tomato with Farro, our own site provides recipes Spicy Broccoli and Tomato with Farro that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Spicy Broccoli and Tomato with Farro that will you need

Spicy Broccoli and Tomato with Farro

I wanted to make a pasta salad, but didn't feel like going shopping, so I rummaged through my kitchen to see what was available that could be done in less than an hour - difficult for me, since I like to cook from scratch as much as possible! I ate it as a main dish, but it would also make a great side dish. The chile paste recipe came from an online guide to pickled mangoes. The mangoes didn't come out well, so I use the chile paste to add a kick to any of my recipes.

Ingredients :

  • 5 Thai chiles, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
  • ½ cup farro
  • 1 ½ cups water
  • 1 teaspoon beef base (such as Better than Bouillon(R))
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 cup chopped young broccoli florets and leaves
  • 6 grape tomatoes, quartered
  • ½ teaspoon dried basil
  • ½ teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice

Instructions :

Prep : 20M Cook : 1 servingM Ready in : 58M

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.

Komentar