Are you searching for recipes Hi-Rise Easy Yorkshire Pudding, the site provides recipes Hi-Rise Easy Yorkshire Pudding that a person need Listed below are the dishes Hi-Rise Easy Yorkshire Pudding of which you need
|Hi-Rise Easy Yorkshire Pudding|
"Simple and easy Yorkshire pudding recipe."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Drop 1 teaspoon olive oil each into 6 muffin cups.
- Beat eggs, egg whites, and milk together in a glass bowl until smooth.
- Heat egg mixture in microwave oven until warmed, about 1 minute.
- Stir flour into the egg mixture until completely incorporated into a batter.
- Heat muffin cups in preheated oven until the oil is smoking, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir cold water into batter. Pour 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until risen and cooked in their centers, about 25 minutes.
- Make sure your batter is warm and your oil is hot.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.