Are you searching for recipes Fruit Glazed Ham, our own site provides recipes Fruit Glazed Ham that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Fruit Glazed Ham of which you need
|Fruit Glazed Ham|
"Pineapple, mandarin orange sections, and a rich sweet and sour ham glaze perfectly complement thick slices of salty ham."
- 4 pounds thick ham slices
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place ham slices in shallow baking pan. Roast until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Mix pineapple and oranges with ham glaze in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Spoon half of glaze over top of ham; roast an additional 10 minutes. Place ham slices on serving platter. Serve with remaining warmed glaze.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.