Trying to find recipes Captain's Avocado Bean Dip, our own site provides recipes Captain's Avocado Bean Dip that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Captain's Avocado Bean Dip of which you need
|Captain's Avocado Bean Dip|
"This is a great quick recipe that can be doubled when you need to entertain a lot of guests. Great for the big game or tailgate parties. Texture should be that of most dips. If not, add more mayonnaise or salsa."
- 1/2 large avocado - peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 (16 ounce) can refried beans
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 40M|
- Mash avocado in a bowl using a fork until smooth. Stir salsa, mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder into mashed avocado using a fork. Gradually stir refried bean into dip. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.