Are you searching for recipes Broccoli Rabe with Roasted Peppers, our own site provides recipes Broccoli Rabe with Roasted Peppers that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Broccoli Rabe with Roasted Peppers of which you need
|Broccoli Rabe with Roasted Peppers|
"These are great with Italian porketta."
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli rabe, and cook uncovered until the stems are tender, about 5 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until tender, about 1 minute. Add the broccoli rabe. Cook and stir until the broccoli rabe has been cooked to your desired degree of tenderness, about 5 minutes for soft. Stir in the roasted peppers until heated, then remove the skillet from the heat, and stir in the lemon juice. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.