Trying to find recipes Rosemary Walnuts, our own site provides recipes Rosemary Walnuts that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Rosemary Walnuts that will you need
"A quick, easy, and healthy snack for the work week."
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix walnuts, garlic, honey, olive oil, rosemary, and salt together in a bowl until walnuts are coated; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until walnuts are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.