Are you searching for recipes Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk, our own site provides recipes Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk of which you need
|Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk|
"Chia seeds make great desserts and are high in omega-3s. This recipe is a healthy alternative to processed desserts. It uses agave (or stevia if you prefer) as a sweetener instead of sugar. Stir again before serving and top with fresh fruit and another dash of cinnamon or spices."
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Place chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk coconut milk, unsweetened coconut milk, agave nectar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; pour over chia seeds and stir well. Allow coconut milk-chia seed mixture to soak until thickened, at least 20 minutes, or cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir pudding and top with strawberries.
- You can substitute stevia or sugar for the agave.
- You can also substitute milk, soy milk, or almond milk for the coconut milk. However, this will change the flavor.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.