Trying to find recipes Banana Sweet Potato Cake, our own site provides recipes Banana Sweet Potato Cake that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Banana Sweet Potato Cake that will you need
|Banana Sweet Potato Cake|
"Sweet bananas and sweet potatoes make up this moist cake. I add candied pumpkin seeds and vanilla."
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 5x8-inch baking dish.
- Place sweet potato into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and mash sweet potato until smooth.
- Sift flour, white sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Whisk eggs and vanilla extract together in another large bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir pumpkin seeds and brown sugar in hot butter until brown sugar is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir bananas and mashed sweet potato into pumpkin seed mixture. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Stir banana mixture into egg mixture until well-combined. Pour banana-egg mixture into flour mixture and stir until batter is just combined; stir in raisins. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.