Looking for recipes Too Good Granola Bars, our own site provides recipes Too Good Granola Bars that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Too Good Granola Bars that will you need
|Too Good Granola Bars|
"This recipe makes granola bars that you can feel good about eating and serving to your family and friends. This recipe is very versatile; you could add anything from dried fruit to chocolate chips to add variety."
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1/3 cup steel-cut oats
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil and grease.
- Stir oats, flour, raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, steel-cut oats, flax seeds, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk agave nectar, honey, coconut oil, egg, and egg white together in a separate bowl. Stir agave nectar mixture into oats mixture until well combined. Spread mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned on the edges, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.