Looking for recipes Kentucky Beer Cheese Spread, the site provides recipes Kentucky Beer Cheese Spread that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Kentucky Beer Cheese Spread that will you need
|Kentucky Beer Cheese Spread|
"If you're a fan of beer and cheese like I am, you're going to enjoy this unique and super-easy cheese spread!"
- 1 cup beer
- 1 pound extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 15M|
- Pour beer into a bowl and whisk until beer loses its carbonation, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Place shredded cheese into the work bowl of a food processor; add garlic, dry mustard powder, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, salt, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and flat beer.
- Process until smooth and creamy, pulsing a few times, scraping the sides, and blending for about 2 total minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning. If adding more seasoning, pulse a few times to mix.
- Transfer cheese spread to a bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper. Spread tastes best when refrigerated overnight to blend flavors, but it can be served right away if needed.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.