Trying to find recipes Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soup, our own site provides recipes Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soup that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soup that will you need
|Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soup|
"Hearty and creamy texture, all together!"
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 4H50M|
- Place potatoes, celery, onion, chicken stock, and parsley into a slow cooker. Season with salt and black pepper. Set cooker on High, cover, and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 2 hours.
- Whisk flour with milk in a bowl until smooth. Pour into slow cooker and stir until thickened. Cook on High for 2 more hours.
- Mash potatoes in the slow cooker to your desired thickness and consistency; stir in cream cheese and cooked ham. Simmer soup until cream cheese has melted, soup is thick and creamy, and ham is heated through, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.