Looking for recipes Creamy Beef Mushroom Barley Soup in a Slow Cooker, each of our site provides recipes Creamy Beef Mushroom Barley Soup in a Slow Cooker that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Creamy Beef Mushroom Barley Soup in a Slow Cooker that will you need
|Creamy Beef Mushroom Barley Soup in a Slow Cooker|
"A wintertime comfort food at its best. I cook for 8 people with big appetites, so halve this recipe for a smaller group. If you like green bean casserole, try adding green beans and some fried onions on top for a tasty twist. Remember, homemade broth has the best flavor, but you can substitute store-bought or chicken or turkey broth."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- 5 cups beef broth
- 16 ounces barley
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup heavy cream (optional)
- 1 cup frozen green beans (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 14M||Ready in : 6H25M|
- Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease, and transfer beef to a slow cooker.
- Place shiitake mushrooms into a food processor and pulse several times to cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Stir shiitake mushrooms, beef broth, barley, sweet onion, garlic, black pepper, salt, celery seed, and parsley with the ground beef in the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 5 hours.
- Stir heavy cream and green beans into the soup and cook 1 hour more.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.