Trying to find recipes Cajun Corn Meal Breaded Chicken and Fish, each of our site provides recipes Cajun Corn Meal Breaded Chicken and Fish that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Cajun Corn Meal Breaded Chicken and Fish that will you need
|Cajun Corn Meal Breaded Chicken and Fish|
Strips of chicken breast or catfish fillets with spicy Cajun seasonings and a cornmeal coating fry up crisp and delicious.
- 1 cup Martha White(R) Enriched Self-Rising White Corn Meal Mix
- 1 ½ cups Martha White(R) All-Purpose Flour
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning blend, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or more to taste
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast*
- 1 ½ cups Crisco(R) Vegetable Oil
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6 M||Ready in : 45M|
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.