Trying to find recipes Best Pecan Sandies, the site provides recipes Best Pecan Sandies that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Best Pecan Sandies that will you need
|Best Pecan Sandies|
"These pecan cookies have been a Christmas tradition in my family for years. It's something I look forward to every year, but you don't have to wait for the holidays to enjoy these cookies."
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 5H|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread pecans out on a baking sheet.
- Bake pecans in the preheated oven until fragrant and lightly toasted, 5 to 10 minutes. Cool completely and chop in a food processor.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy; beat in egg yolk, vanilla extract, and salt. Slowly mix pecans into butter mixture. Stir flour into pecan mixture until dough begins to come together.
- Roll the dough into a ball and divide it in half. Roll each dough half into a 1 1/2-inch thick log. Wrap each log in wax paper and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet parchment paper.
- Unwrap dough logs and cut into 1/3-inch thick slices. Transfer slices to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.