Trying to find recipes August Fig Cookies, each of our site provides recipes August Fig Cookies that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes August Fig Cookies of which you need
|August Fig Cookies|
"Thick cookies made with fresh figs and walnuts are not overbearingly sweet, but just right. Taste great in the morning with some tea or lemonade!"
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh figs, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two baking sheets.
- Mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar by hand in a bowl. Add egg and vanilla extract; stir to combine. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- Scoop the meat out of figs and reserve 2 tablespoons. Chop figs and scooped middles. Fold chopped figs and walnuts into the cookie dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter on the prepared baking sheet. Top each mound with small amounts of reserved fig pulp.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookie edges are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.