Trying to find recipes NO YOLKS® Saucy Shrimp Noodles with Feta, each of our site provides recipes NO YOLKS® Saucy Shrimp Noodles with Feta that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes NO YOLKS® Saucy Shrimp Noodles with Feta of which you need
|NO YOLKS® Saucy Shrimp Noodles with Feta|
"This simple yet elegant dish can be served with a tossed leafy green salad to complete the meal."
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package NO YOLKS® Dumpling Noodles
- 2 1/3 cups tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined frozen raw shrimp, thawed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, bring the sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, wine (if using), lemon juice, lemon zest (if using) and oregano to a simmer in a large skillet set over medium heat. Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until no pink remains. Season to taste with pepper.
- Serve the shrimp mixture over the hot cooked noodles. Garnish each serving with feta cheese and parsley.
- Replace the Dumpling Noodles with NO YOLKS® Extra Broad or Broad Noodles.
- Add a couple handfuls of baby kale, spinach or arugula to the skillet for added nutrition.
- For extra zip, add hot pepper flakes or hot sauce to the sauce to taste.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.