Are you searching for recipes Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies (Slightly Better for You), the site provides recipes Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies (Slightly Better for You) that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies (Slightly Better for You) of which you need
|Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies (Slightly Better for You)|
"I have a major sweet-tooth but try to eat healthy. Here, I compromise (sort of). This recipe contains no refined white sugar; instead, honey and prunes!"
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 6 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 24 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Blend prunes and water together in a blender until smooth. Beat prune puree, butter, and honey together in a bowl until smooth; beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Slowly beat cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt into prune mixture; add flour and mix until dough comes together. Divide dough into 24 portions; form 1 dough portion into a ball around 1 caramel. Repeat with remaining dough and caramels. Place finished balls 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle coconut over dough balls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set, about 10 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.