Looking for recipes Blackened Corn and Jicama Pico de Gallo, each of our site provides recipes Blackened Corn and Jicama Pico de Gallo that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Blackened Corn and Jicama Pico de Gallo that will you need
|Blackened Corn and Jicama Pico de Gallo|
"A zesty cold relish that can be used on a variety of foods, including fish tacos, nachos, salads, and much more. Keep refrigerated until ready to use."
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups peeled, chopped jicama
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup small diced white onion
- 1 cup small diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup small diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups small diced tomatoes
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Cook corn kernels in the hot skillet, turning frequently, until beginning to blacken slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Mix corn, jicama, red onion, white onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, olive oil, white vinegar, salt, cumin, black pepper, red wine vinegar, and chili powder together in a large bowl. Add cilantro, tomatoes, lime zest, and lime juice to the corn mixture; gently stir to incorporate.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.