Are you searching for recipes Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mission Figs and Bacon, our own site provides recipes Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mission Figs and Bacon that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mission Figs and Bacon of which you need
|Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mission Figs and Bacon|
"This recipe is so yummy, even your children (and of course the child in all of us) will learn to love Brussels sprouts. Serve warm with a meal and keep leftovers in the fridge for up to 10 days (they get better every day)!"
- 10 slices thick-cut bacon, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 6 dates, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 6 sprigs Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup whole pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup quartered dried Mission figs
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 40M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread bacon on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven; increase oven temperature to 380 degrees F (193 degrees C). Transfer bacon to a large bowl. Add Brussels sprouts, dates, onion, parsley, vinegar, cranberries, pecans, olive oil, figs, fennel seeds, salt, and pepper; toss to combine. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the hot oven until tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.