Trying to find recipes Microwave Banana Cake in a Bowl, our own site provides recipes Microwave Banana Cake in a Bowl that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Microwave Banana Cake in a Bowl that will you need
|Microwave Banana Cake in a Bowl|
"Yummy banana cake in a regular microwaveable cereal bowl with texture like real cake and no eggs! So no chances of food diseases from uncooked animal product."
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 4 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®), or to taste (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 12M|
- Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a bowl. Stir banana, milk, oil, and vanilla extract together in a microwave-safe bowl; stir in flour mixture until batter is smooth.
- Cook in microwave until cake is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly and spread chocolate-hazelnut spread onto cake.
- All-purpose flour can be used in place of the whole wheat flour, if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.