Trying to find recipes Daddy K's Milk Boiled Corn on the Cob, the site provides recipes Daddy K's Milk Boiled Corn on the Cob that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Daddy K's Milk Boiled Corn on the Cob of which you need
|Daddy K's Milk Boiled Corn on the Cob|
"Absolutely sweet and tender corn on the cob! Serve with salt, black pepper, and butter."
- water, or as needed to cover
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Bring water to a boil in a large stock pot; stir in milk, sugar, cream, and butter until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Gently place ears of corn into the mixture and reduce heat to low. Simmer corn until tender, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from the liquid with tongs and set aside under aluminum foil until serving time.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.