Looking for recipes Crispy Sweet Potato Bake, our own site provides recipes Crispy Sweet Potato Bake that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Crispy Sweet Potato Bake that will you need
|Crispy Sweet Potato Bake|
"I make these sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving, and they were a big hit. The brown sugar gives it just the right amount of sweetness."
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Place sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and mash. Measure 3 cups mashed sweet potato and transfer to a large bowl.
- Beat sweet potatoes, brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract together with an electric hand mixer in a bowl until smooth and creamy; pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Pour 1/3 cup melted butter over pecans in a bowl; stir to coat. Add flour; stir until combined. Sprinkle pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
- The best and most inexpensive place to buy the pecans is Costco. They are so expensive at Jewel.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.