Looking for recipes Better-Than-Olive Garden® Alfredo Sauce, each of our site provides recipes Better-Than-Olive Garden® Alfredo Sauce that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Better-Than-Olive Garden® Alfredo Sauce of which you need
|Better-Than-Olive Garden® Alfredo Sauce|
"Whether it's chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo, the Alfredo sauce has always had my heart. This is a simple and basic recipe for Italian starters. Enjoy!"
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Melt butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add cream, garlic, and white pepper; bring to just under a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until mixture is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Stir Parmesan cheese into cream mixture and simmer until sauce is thickened and smooth, 8 to 10 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese to sauce; cook and stir until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to serving plates. Spoon sauce over pasta.
- For an added touch, sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley over your personal plate.
- If you have a rotisserie chicken just waiting to be used, I suggest to use the whole chicken breast and cut into bite-size pieces and stir into your finished sauce. Both could really take your dish to the next level.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.