Trying to find recipes Dandelion Greens with a Kick, the site provides recipes Dandelion Greens with a Kick that a person need Listed here are the dishes Dandelion Greens with a Kick that will you need
|Dandelion Greens with a Kick|
"Dandelion greens are one of my favorite bitters! They're not for everyone, but I enjoy their unique flavor. I decided to try them sauteed instead of in a salad and it was a huge hit! Makes good use of those dandelions in the yard or you can usually find dandelion greens at the grocery or Asian market."
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound dandelion greens, torn into 4-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Soak dandelion greens in a large bowl of cold water with 1 teaspoon salt for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 1 teaspoon salt. Cook greens until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until chilled.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and red pepper flakes until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic until garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds more. Increase heat to medium-high and add dandelion greens. Continue to cook and stir until liquid is evaporated, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle greens with Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.