The Best Recipes Baked Ham with Glaze

Looking for recipes Baked Ham with Glaze, each of our site provides recipes Baked Ham with Glaze that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Baked Ham with Glaze that will you need

Baked Ham with Glaze

"This is a favorite on Easter. Everyone kept going back until the ham was gone. They loved this glaze which, by the way, I got from a church member."

Ingredients :

  • 1 (6 pound) bone-in whole ham
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons ginger ale
  • 2 tablespoons dry mustard
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or more to taste

Instructions :

Prep : 10M Cook : 18M Ready in : 1H40M
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ham in a large baking dish.
  • Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Whisk brown sugar, ginger ale, mustard, and cinnamon together in a bowl; brush over ham. Continue baking ham until the meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 45 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).

Notes :

  • I make my ham the day before not cooking it fully. The day of the event, usually the next day, I heat with a little water to steam it. I place the ham in a warmer as I serve buffet-style. I make a double batch of glaze, I then pour the glaze over ham.

Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.

Komentar