Trying to find recipes Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup, our own site provides recipes Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup that will you need
|Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup|
"I love the Starbucks® pumpkin spice lattes and have tried to replicate their recipe. I finally feel I've come close and would love to share it. Enjoy!"
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling, or to taste, divided
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 30M|
- Mix water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring regularly, until sugar is dissolved completely into a simple syrup, about 5 minutes.
- Stir 6 tablespoons pumpkin pie filling, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice into the syrup. Bring liquid again to a simmer and cook until the syrup is well-spiced, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sheet of cheesecloth. Return liquid to the saucepan over low heat.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk and remaining 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie filling into the spiced syrup and cook, stirring regularly, until the pumpkin dissolves into the liquid, about 5 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- For a pumpkin spice latte: mix 3 tablespoons syrup with 1 to 2 shots brewed espresso and 3/4 cup steamed milk (2% for a fuller, creamier latte) in a mug.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.