Looking for recipes Contadina® Insalata Minestrone, our own site provides recipes Contadina® Insalata Minestrone that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Contadina® Insalata Minestrone that will you need
|Contadina® Insalata Minestrone|
"The flavors and ingredients from the popular soup were cleverly translated to make this delicious pasta salad--voted as a finalist in the recent Contadina® recipe contest."
- 4 ounces dry rotini pasta
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Contadina® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 3/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 3/4 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine pasta and remaining salad ingredients, except Parmesan cheese, in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over salad and mix well. Refrigerate at least 10 minutes for flavors to blend before serving. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.