Are you searching for recipes Campfire Pineapple Cakes, each of our site provides recipes Campfire Pineapple Cakes that a person need Listed here are the dishes Campfire Pineapple Cakes that will you need
|Campfire Pineapple Cakes|
"Love the taste of pineapple upside-down cake? Then, you'll enjoy this recipe. I first made it at Girl Scout camp when I was 7 and have made it on every camping trip since."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cake doughnuts, halved
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 pineapple rings
- cooking spray
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Spread butter onto the cut-sides of each doughnut half. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over the butter. Sandwich a pineapple ring between the halves of each doughnut.
- Prepare four squares of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Put each sandwich onto the prepared side of a foil sheet; wrap foil around sandwiches to seal into a pouch.
- Cook by placing pouches near a campfire until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.