Are you searching for recipes Best-Ever Cucumber Dill Salad, each of our site provides recipes Best-Ever Cucumber Dill Salad that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Best-Ever Cucumber Dill Salad of which you need
|Best-Ever Cucumber Dill Salad|
"Just experimenting one day and came up with a yummy, fresh twist on an old recipe."
- 1/2 cucumber, very thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream, or to taste
- 1/4 cup vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- Place cucumber slices in a colander. Generously sprinkle salt over cucumber; let sit until water starts to bead on the slices, about 10 minutes. Drain water from cucumber slices.
- Whisk sour cream, vinegar, yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, sugar, and dill together in a large bowl until dressing is smooth. Mix cucumber, onion, and celery into dressing until evenly coated; season with salt and pepper.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.