Looking for recipes Simply Mashed Potato Soup, each of our site provides recipes Simply Mashed Potato Soup that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Simply Mashed Potato Soup of which you need
|Simply Mashed Potato Soup|
"This tasty potato soup is quick and easy and can be dressed with whatever toppings you want. I like bacon, cheese, and chives!"
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped onions
- 1 1/2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes (such as Ore-Ida® Steam n' Mash®) Garlic Seasoned Potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 dashes hot sauce (such as Louisiana®)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onions until softened, about 5 minutes. Slowly pour chicken broth over onions; add potatoes, flour, basil, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and hot sauce.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring and mashing potatoes often using a potato masher, until soup is cooked through and smooth, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir evaporated milk into soup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.