Are you searching for recipes Pecan Turtles® Pie Bars, the site provides recipes Pecan Turtles® Pie Bars that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Pecan Turtles® Pie Bars that will you need
|Pecan Turtles® Pie Bars|
"If you like Turtles®, you will like these pecan pie bars."
- cooking spray
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 2H30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat white sugar, butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and pinch of salt together in a bowl until smooth; add flour and stir until dough forms. Press dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly brown, 15 to 17 minutes. Cool crust completely.
- Whisk brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, remaining vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl; add pecans and stir to combine. Pour brown sugar mixture over cooled crust.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and filling is set, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature; cut into 36 bars. Place bars in refrigerator until cold, about 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Set cold bars on waxed paper and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
- Cook's Note:
- As an alternative to drizzling bars with chocolate, you can dip each bar into chocolate and cool on waxed paper.
- TURTLES® is a registered trademark of DeMet's Candy Company.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.