Trying to find recipes Gluten-Free Raisin Bread Bars, each of our site provides recipes Gluten-Free Raisin Bread Bars that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Gluten-Free Raisin Bread Bars of which you need
|Gluten-Free Raisin Bread Bars|
"Invented for my daughter to take to a tea party, this is only ho-hum straight out of the oven . . . but the next day? Wonderfully moist and sweet. These are absolutely yummy with coconut butter on top (instead of dairy butter)."
- 1 teaspoon shortening, or as needed
- 3 cups baking mix (such as Bob's Red Mill® Biscuit and Baking Mix)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups rice milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup date sugar
- 2 cups raisins
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Generously grease a jelly roll pan or rimmed baking sheet with shortening.
- Mix baking mix, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; add rice milk, eggs, and date sugar and mix until dough is thoroughly mixed. Fold raisins into batter; spread evenly into the prepared baking sheet.
- Baking in the preheated oven until bread easily bounces back when touched, about 15 minutes.
- Any type of milk or milk substitute can be used in place of the rice milk.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.