Trying to find recipes Deconstructed French Onion Soup Tartlet, our own site provides recipes Deconstructed French Onion Soup Tartlet that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Deconstructed French Onion Soup Tartlet of which you need
|Deconstructed French Onion Soup Tartlet|
"French onion soup on puff pastry."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (such as Diamond Crystal®)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil and butter together in a skillet over medium-high heat until the butter is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Saute onion and garlic in the hot oil mixture until the onion begins to caramelize, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour white wine over the onion mixture; bring to a simmer and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add beef broth and thyme; cook until the liquid reduces in volume by half. Season the mixture with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Trim puff pastry and fit into a tart pan. Score a rim along the edge of the pastry. Puncture the center of the pastry with a fork. Spread the onion mixture over the pastry; top with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crust is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.