Looking for recipes Bubbly Beer Cheese Soup, the site provides recipes Bubbly Beer Cheese Soup that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Bubbly Beer Cheese Soup that will you need
|Bubbly Beer Cheese Soup|
"An easy, cheesy homemade beer soup. Great fall comfort food! The blending part might seem annoying, but it makes the soup velvety smooth. Serve with bread, sour cream, shredded Cheddar, and/or bacon bits."
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 quart milk
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup beer
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H|
- Combine chicken broth, potatoes, and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir milk into the mixture, place over medium heat, and simmer until warm, about 5 minutes; add soy sauce and black pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the soup in small batches while stirring, allowing each addition to melt into the soup before adding more.
- Pour soup into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid in place; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth. Return blended soup to the saucepan; return to a simmer over medium heat.
- Slowly stream beer into the soup while gently stirring. Garnish with paprika to serve.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.