Trying to find recipes Spicy Tequila-Lime Tomato Soup, the site provides recipes Spicy Tequila-Lime Tomato Soup that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Spicy Tequila-Lime Tomato Soup of which you need
|Spicy Tequila-Lime Tomato Soup|
"Simple, inexpensive, and hearty. My boyfriend and I love this different take on boring tomato soup. Best of all, it is very low in calories. Add shrimp for a protein boost."
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 4 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 (28 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 50M|
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat; cook and stir onion, celery, and garlic until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add green bell pepper and jalapeno peppers to onion mixture; cook and stir until peppers are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour tequila into vegetable mixture and simmer until slightly reduced, 3 to 4 minutes. Add fired-roasted tomatoes, vegetable stock, crushed tomatoes, lime juice, salt, and pepper to vegetable-tequila mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until flavors have blended, about 20 minutes. Stir cilantro into soup just before serving.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.