Are you searching for recipes Healthier Crema de Fruta, our own site provides recipes Healthier Crema de Fruta that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Healthier Crema de Fruta that will you need
|Healthier Crema de Fruta|
"This is a Filipino dessert that's very easy to make using broas or ladyfingers as the cake sponge. This recipe is healthier than regular crema de fruta because I reduced the amount of sugar and fat."
- 1 1/2 cups 2% evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail in heavy syrup, syrup drained and reserved
- 3 (1 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 (5.3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 9H10M|
- Combine evaporated milk, milk, sugar, 1/2 cup water, flour, and egg yolks in a tempered glass bowl (such as Pyrex(R)).
- Fill a large bowl with ice water, creating an ice bath.
- Place milk mixture in a large saucepan of boiling water; cook, whisking constantly, until custard thickens and reaches a temperature of 170 degrees F (77 degrees C), 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer bowl to ice bath to cool the custard.
- Mix 1 1/4 cup water, 1 cup heavy syrup from fruit cocktail, gelatin, and lemon juice together in a separate saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until gelatin dissolves, 10 to 12 minutes. Refrigerate gelatin mixture until cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Layer ladyfingers in the bottom of a deep 9x13-inch dish; top with a custard layer and fruit cocktail layer. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, ending with gelatin mixture covering the last fruit layer. Refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.