Are you searching for recipes Dairy-Free Coconut Candy Bar Ice Cream, our own site provides recipes Dairy-Free Coconut Candy Bar Ice Cream that a person need Listed below are the dishes Dairy-Free Coconut Candy Bar Ice Cream of which you need
|Dairy-Free Coconut Candy Bar Ice Cream|
"This ice cream is great for lactose intolerant or dairy-allergic people."
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 (2 ounce) bars dark chocolate, chopped
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 12H10M|
- Whisk cream of coconut, coconut milk, and flaked coconut in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or more.
- Pour the chilled mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions until it reaches "soft-serve" consistency.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Slowly drizzle chocolate into ice cream what machine is churning. Transfer ice cream to a one- or two-quart lidded plastic container; cover surface with plastic wrap and seal. For best results, ice cream should ripen in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Make sure when choosing your dark chocolate that also has no dairy in it. Many dark chocolates contain milk solids. Also read label on coconut milk, some are actually made with milk.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.