Popular Recipes: Chicken and Pumpkin Goulash

Looking for recipes Chicken and Pumpkin Goulash, each of our site provides recipes Chicken and Pumpkin Goulash that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Chicken and Pumpkin Goulash of which you need

Chicken and Pumpkin Goulash

I needed to use up some chicken, and we had been given a lot of pumpkins...so I began to look for a recipe which would take advantage of my ingredients. However, everything I found was quite spicy and knew would not go over well with my grandchildren. I then came across a recipe which seemed to have promise, and used it as the basis for creating this...a new family favorite! I hope you enjoy as much as my family did.

Ingredients :

  • 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 tablespoon ground coriander
  • 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
  • 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
  • 3 pounds fresh pumpkin, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
  • salt, or to taste
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
  • ¼ cup water (optional)

Instructions :

Prep : 30M Cook : 6 M Ready in : 4H55M

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.

Komentar