Are you searching for recipes Baked Turkey Meatballs, our own site provides recipes Baked Turkey Meatballs that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Baked Turkey Meatballs that will you need
|Baked Turkey Meatballs|
"Quick, healthy, and delicious!"
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced baby spinach
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, spinach, egg, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Roll mixture into palm-size meatballs and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and outside is browned, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.