Are you searching for recipes Baked Oatmeal with Cinnamon, our own site provides recipes Baked Oatmeal with Cinnamon that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Baked Oatmeal with Cinnamon that will you need
|Baked Oatmeal with Cinnamon|
"Easy to make and everyone enjoys it. Add raisins, Craisins®, apple slices, blueberries, chocolate chips, pecans, or raspberries to the mix to change it up."
- cooking spray
- 2 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 1/3 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 9M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread oats into the prepared baking dish.
- Beat milk, eggs, brown sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth; pour over oats.
- Bake in preheated oven until oats are softened and mixture thickened, 50 to 55 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.